Remy Vercoutre ready to return from injury with doubts about his Lyon future

Posted by Unknown on 4:41 PM with No comments
Remy Vercoutre ready to return from injury with doubts about his Lyon future

Remy Vercoutre ready to return from injury with doubts about his Lyon future

 Lyon goalkeeper Remy Vercoutre isn\'t worrying regarding his long future and is hoping to form his come back from injury at the weekend.

Vercoutre has been out of action since damaging his cruciform ligament within the spring, however he\'s keen to face Valenciennes once the international break.

The 33-year-old is out of contract at the tip of the season and Vercoutre concedes there are no recent talks relating to a replacement deal.

"I abroach the topic with the coach some months agone,\" Vercoutre told L\'Equipe. "But there\'s nothing new nonetheless.

"My objective to date is to form l\'OL win to be additional revered in autoimmune disease Championnat once more.

"I am currently making ready myself rather like i\'d play. Now, it\'ll be up to the coach. i would like to play.\"

Vercoutre, UN agency has spent the majority of his city career as back-up to the likes of Gregory Coupet and Victor-Marie Hugo Lloris, additionally acknowledged that he was discomfited with the extent of support he received from the club throughout his injury lay-off.

He added: \"During six months, I toughened terribly tough periods. I had surgery and surgery once more.

"Now, i\'m fully confident regarding my physical talents. I even have ne\'er worked on my fitness therefore exhausting.

"Once, I regretted a scarcity of support from the club. I same I did not see plenty of individuals and solely received some text messages. In any firm, you think there ar plenty of friends and plenty of tenderness around you. however within the finish it\'s simply insubstantial.\"
Remy,Vercoutre,ready,to,return,from,injury,with,doubts,about,his,Lyon,future,
Categories: