Frank Lampard wants Chelsea to win Premier League title after 3-0 victory at West Ham

Posted by Unknown on 12:28 PM with No comments
Frank Lampard wants Chelsea to win Premier League title after 3-0 victory at West Ham

Frank Lampard wants Chelsea to win Premier League title after 3-0 victory at West Ham

"It was large there for USA nowadays and i am more than happy to play a section of it.

"I assume we've definitely got the capabilities, however the last number of results have showed USA specifically what we do not wish to be. we do not wish to be that inconsistent team that we've been within the last 2 or 3 years within the league.

"I assume we have a tendency to still got to improve in very little areas, however if we will notice that consistency, with the standard we have in our squad, we're determined to form a giant challenge.

"That's all we will do week by week. we would like to win it this year."

Lampard's goals over a run of ten Premier League appearances while not evaluation and therefore the 35-year-old was happy to contribute against his recent club.

He additional of his goal drought: "I've had very little patches in my career wherever that will happen, however I even have to stay my head.

"I've been enjoying deeper and from time to time I've lost some of opportunities that i would expect to attain likewise.

"It won't be as straightforward to urge twenty goals a season like before, however if I will get vital goals for the team currently and once more, and watch all the players develop ahead of Pine Tree State, like Hazard, honour and Mata, they have most ability, that it's nice to be a part of the team with those players in it."
Frank,Lampard,wants,Chelsea,to,win,Premier,League,title,after,3-0,victory,at,West,Ham,
Categories: